- Create, manage and implement a strategic IT plan for the Studio and perform IT operational support to onsite and remote development environment.
- Develop and adhere to requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedules for information technology projects.
- Provides for the implementation, configuration, deployment, and support of systems, including but not limited to client computing devices and servers, version control servers, game servers and service operations.
- Ensures the data and security policies in place are followed by staff and that procedures/activities are conducted accordingly and recommends and implements new policies for the organization in collaboration with other IT peers.
- Administration of network and data security, including active directory, group policy, firewalls, antivirus, email security, etc.
- Evaluates new software for validation requirements and system impact and then implements deployment.
- Research and implement development environment protocols that improve the efficiency of the development team thought automated builds, backups, game server and database support.
- Provide application software development services or technical support including developing program logic for applications and coding, testing, debugging, documenting and implementing software applications.
- Research best options, deploy and maintain software packages for the development environment; Atlassian Suite, Perforce, Docker and Virtualization Support.
- Create and deploy a mobile device Build & Deploy system for A/B testing
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable profession, business, or technical discipline or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Possesses 4 to 7 years of experience.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent communication, organizational, and collaborative problem-solving skills
- Excellent service demeanor to support the technical needs of a user group with minimal technical knowledge
- Ability to learn new concepts and adapt to change quickly
- Full understanding of MS Office Suite, notebooks, desktops, and printers support.
- Networking knowledge (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN, Wireless)
- Knowledge of Windows systems (Windows 8, 10)
- Minimum 2 year of helpdesk or technical support experience.
- Excellent problem solving skills, able to effectively troubleshoot issues remotely
- Ability to lift desktops, laptops, monitors, printers and other IT related equipment.
- Candidate must be motivated and a self-starter